Friday, April 15, 2011

Showered with Love


My girlfriends threw me a wonderful shower to honor the arrival of our Little Caroline. It was so much fun and I loved getting to see all of my family and friends together to celebrate this huge blessing to our lives. We are so thankful to have so many people that care about our growing family. I can't wait to see what the future holds for the four of us. Thanks again ladies, you all are the BEST!!


My wonderful skinny friends:) Courtney, Brittany, Becky, and Lindsey-the hostesses

Have to give some credit to Brittany for the cute flower rattle, she is so crafty!


I didn't get any pics of the food, but these cookies were so fun!

Tons of wonderful gifts, she is definitely spoiled!

Cale came to check out all of the fun stuff for his baby sister, and my wonderful mother

No comments:

Post a Comment